Mandatory Online Payment before Booking Appointment
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at Passport Seva Kendra(s) under this Passport Office.
Online Payment can be made using any one of the following modes:
- Credit/Debit Card (MasterCard & Visa)
- Internet Banking (State Bank of India(SBI) and Associate Banks Only)
- SBI Bank Challan
Applicants applying under Tatkaal need to pay only the fee as applicable under Normal Category while making Online Payment. The balance fee as applicable for Tatkaal will be payable in “Cash” at Passport Seva Kendra/ Passport Office, once Tatkaal application is accepted by Passport Officials.
To pay using Credit/Debit Card OR Internet Banking
- Step 1. Click the “Schedule Appointment” link, select the appointment quota (i.e. Tatkaal Quota or Normal Quota (required only for Tatkaal ARN cases)), select the desired Passport Seva Kendra, and click the Next>> button.
- Step 2. Click the Pay and Book Appointment button to redirect to State Bank of India’s Multi Option Payment System (MOPS).
- Step 3. Select the Mode of Payment (NET BANKING or CARD PAYMENTS), follow the instructions and make payment. Please do not click the Back button or refresh the page, as this may lead to failure of transaction.
- Step 4. Once the payment is successful, an appointment will be booked automatically for the selected Passport Seva Kendra and the “Appointment Confirmation” screen of PSP Portal will be displayed.
- Step 5. Take a printout of the Application (ARN) Receipt, and carry it along while visiting the Passport Seva
Kendra on the given appointment date/time.
To pay using a Challan
- Step 1. Generate and print SBI Bank Challan through the “Pay using Challan” link.
- Step 2. Submit the Challan along with indicated application fee at the nearest SBI branch after at least three hours of Challan generation.
- Step 3. Payment will be reflected after at least two working days of depositing the fee in the SBI branch.Click the “Track Payment Status” link to track Payment Status.
- Step 4. If Payment Status is displayed as Success, click the “Schedule Appointment” link to schedule an appointment.
- Step 5. Select the Appointment Quota (i.e. Tatkaal Quota or Normal Quota (required only for Tatkaal ARN cases)), select the desired Passport Seva Kendra, and click the Book Appointment button. An appointment (if available) will be booked automatically for the selected Passport Seva Kendra.
- Step 6. Take a printout of the Application (ARN) Receipt, and carry it along while visiting the Passport Seva
Kendra on the given appointment date/time
Online Payment will remain valid for one year from the first appointment date. The paid fee will be forfeited if applicants do not submit application at PSK within this period.
Reschedule/Cancel an Appointment
- Once an appointment at Passport Seva Kendra is confirmed, it can be rescheduled/ canceled only two times within a year of first appointment date.
- Applicants who have booked an appointment earlier (before introduction of the Online Payment facility) and want to reschedule it now, will also need to make online payment of indicated application fee to do so.
PAYMENT ONCE MADE FOR AVAILING PASSPORT SERVICES WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
Tags: passport seva project challan of sbi kolkata copy for print out, online fee payment for indian passport, , to check fee payment through challan of sbi for passport, tatkaal passport challan by debit card, passport seva project challan