[shareaholic app="share_buttons" id="17976551"]

UK Visa for Business Visitors

If you want to do business in the UK, you should apply to come here as a business visitor (or as a child visitor if you are under 18). This includes academic visitors, and doctors undertaking clinical attachments or the PLAB test.

If you want to come to the UK as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur), and you need to spend time here first in order to hold discussions and secure funding, you can apply for a visa as a prospective entrepreneur.

If you want to come to the UK as a visitor to do short-term, fee-paid activity you can apply for a visa as a permitted paid engagement visitor.

Link | Visas Immigration

Tags: prospective entrepreneur visitor visa, do US business visitors need UK visa

Guillem Baches is Blogger, International Chess Master and well known expert at Social Media, Internet, Jobs and Citizen Services.

Did you like it? Send your comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *